Sunday, September 8, 2013

Project 1: Model Update #2

Well, Fridge Guy is basically textured (for now at least). His helmet made him look a little militaristic so, I kind of went with that motif with the color scheme. And you can finally see his insides! I was going to put a few items inside, but I don't really have the time/patience to model a jug of milk. Also, in regards to the animation, I'm planning on him waddling a bit and stumble a little, causing the doors to pop open. If I had items inside, they would probably have to fall out. So, if I'm going to be doing a looping animation, that really wouldn't work every time. It should be fine. I'm going to have ice cubs plop out of his dispenser when he walks so that should be enough.

I also want to play around with the Toon Shader and see if I can give him hard outlines. I think it'd give a nice mix of 2D/3D.












Update: Guess who found the Toon Shader? Next step is to figure out how I can give him solid lighting (kind of a more cel-shaded look).


No comments:

Post a Comment